- None at this time
- We are pleased to announce that on Sunday, November 24, 2013 the Reverend Rita Bair will be installed as Pastor of St. Peter Lutheran Church – Blackberry, Martin, Ohio. The service will be at 8:45 AM at St. Peter Lutheran Church – 17877 W. SR 579, Martin, OH 43445. We invite you to be present for this special service and clergy are invited to vest, the color of the day is red. There will be a meal following the service and Sunday School at 11AM. We know that you will remember this ministry in your prayers, and will want to announce this service to your members. If you or a member cannot attend, we suggest that a letter or email be sent to the pastor. Pastor Rita Bair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pastor Robbie Ketcham married Pastor Kelley Baxter on Saturday, September 28, 2013. Robbie serves NWOS in Defiance at St Mark’s and Bethlehem Lutheran Church.
- We are excited to announce the birth of Pastors Ed and Laura Strietelmeier’s daughter, Elizabeth Lee - November 30, 2013
- Pastor Jennifer Herrmann celebrates the adoption of her son Malachi who was born on November 5, 2013.
- Pastor Andy Wilson, death of his brother Kevin
- Doug Guernsey – heart failing
- Marjorie Lewis, mother of Pastor Craig Lewis in Hospice
- Chuck Laurence – surgery
- http://www.sonnenbergsintanzania.blogspot.com/ - the Sonnenberg’s in Tanzania
- Esther Jumbe
- Peerapong Sornchai, colon cancer, father of Pastor Adam Sornchai
- Maya Lee, daughter in law of Pastor Don Pletcher – lung transplant list 5/2013
- Rev. Glen Stadler cancer treatments 12/2012